Applicants satisfying all the following requirements are eligible.
- ■ Agreeing with the spirit of this program, and through the internship promoting internationalization of Japanese companies, developing the overseas business of Japanese companies, and working together to construct networks with overseas universities etc.
- ■ Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- ■ Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English.
- ■ As a rule, applicants should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40 as at June 30,2018.
- ■ Applicants must be also able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc.
- ■ Able to undertake both the intership and preliminary training full-time at the host company. (International students must also able to balance these against their studies)
- ■ Other requirements meeting any individual conditions stipulated by the host company.
- ■ Applicant must not have participated in this Program in 2016,2017.
See the page of the internship application overview for details